1. Go to the URL for your district's School Cash Online site.
2. Click the Sign In option.
You'll be redirected to the Sign In page.
Note: To learn how to register for an account, read the Registration tutorial.
3. Enter your login information.
Tip: Check the Remember me checkbox if you'd like your login information to prepopulate for future logins.
4. Select Sign In.
5. You'll be redirected to the Items page.
Note: To navigate to the Items page manually;
a) Select the three horizontal lines located in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
b) Select Items.
You'll be directed to the Items page.
5. View the items available for purchase.
To view the items attached to a specific student, select the student's name.
To view the items available to the district, select the district's name.
To view all items available for purchase, select Show All Items.
To search for items by name, enter the item name in the search bar and select Search.
6. Select an item by clicking on the item's name.
You'll be redirected to the Fee Details page.
7. Add the item to your cart by selecting Add to Cart.
8. Review the items in your cart:
If you'd like to add additional items to your cart, click on Select More Items.
You'll be directed back to the Items page.
If you'd like to proceed to the checkout, select Continue.
You'll be directed to the Payment Methods page.
9. Select your preferred payment method.
10. Enter your payment information.
11. Select Continue.
You'll be redirected to the Billing Address Confirmation page.
12. Enter your billing address.
13. Select Continue.
You'll be redirected to the Review Your Order Page.
14. Finalize your order by selecting Complete Your Order.
Note: School administrators create the items available for purchase and assign them to students. Once assigned, items appear on the Items page under the tab labeled with the student's name.
If you believe that an item is missing, contact the administrative staff at the student's school.