1. Go to the URL for your district's School Cash Online site.
2. Click the Sign In option.
You’ll be redirected to the Sign In page.
Note: To learn how to register for an account, read the Registration tutorial.
3. Enter your login information and select Sign In.
4. Navigate to the Add Student page.
If you do not have any students added to your account, then you will be automatically directed to the Add Student page.
To attach a student to your account when you already have one or more students attached:
a) expand the static menu icon
b) click on the My Account tab
c) select the Add Another Student link
You'll be redirected to the Add Student page.
Note: If you have not added students to your account previously, the My Student’s page also presents users with the option to Click here to add a student.
Select the Click here to add a student link to be redirected to the Add Student page.
5. To edit the School Board name, select the Type in the School Board name and select one from the list checkbox.
A dialog box will appear.
6. Begin to type the name of your student’s School Board into the dialogue box until the name appears in the drop-down menu. Then, select the School Board name from the drop-down.
Once you’ve selected the school board name from the drop-down, the name will remain listed in the School Board field.
7. Select the name of the student’s school from the drop-down.
The school name will remain listed in the School Name field.
8. Enter the student’s information.
Note: The Enter student information field varies depending upon the School Board that your student attends. Your student's board may or may not require you to enter the student's student number.
The Enter student information field may appear as any of the following:
- The Enter student information fields are character and case sensitive. The student's information must be entered accurately, without any spaces or extra characters.
- Dependent upon the school district selected in step 1, the user may be required to enter a student number. If you need to confirm your student’s student number, please contact the student’s school.
- When a student number is not required by the district, select the I don't have the student number checkbox.
9. Input the required information into the student information fields.
10. Click on Confirm.
11. Certify that you are related to the student by selecting the I Agree checkbox on the Confirm student information page.
12. Use the Relationship drop-down to select your relationship to the student.
13. Select Continue.
You will be advised that your student was added successfully.
How to add a student (Desktop)
I can't add my student to my School Cash Online account
How to purchase an item without adding a student